Design and Build – use our in house architectural design services
Design professionals have the necessary experience, knowledge and conceptual guidance to gain the best from your building site.
We design homes that are beautiful because the aesthetic qualities of our homes are integral to the value of living in a Lockwood.
Some items to consider while you explore design options for your new build include the following:
- Think about how you live now, what you would like to keep about that lifestyle and what you want to change. These are important points to take into your meeting and can influence the design dramatically.
- If you have a particular style of home in mind or a unique feature that you would like to include, share that vision with your designer so they can explore concepts that capture those elements.
- Who is going to be living in the home and for how long? Do you need to design with resale in mind or longer term?
- It is the designer’s goal to ensure that your requirements and vision will work on the site, and to guide you with professional advice that saves time and money. They are there to help you maximise your budget and ensure you get the best performance and efficiencies from your new home.
- Are there any personal items or heirlooms that must fit in your new home? If there is an item that holds significance, a specific piece of furniture for example, make sure the design team are aware and can work to incorporate it into the plan.
- The design team are able to provide a completely different approach to achieving your goals, they have the experience to offer clever solutions – quite often not considered before.
Care and accuracy in our design and manufacturing process ensures the highest quality in our finished homes and is a mark of respect the people who live in our homes.
At Lockwood, our professional in house architectural design team are ready to assist with your project. Call us on 0508 562 596, or contact us to start your home building journey today.